My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday, 7 August 2016

An oldie but a goody

Good morning, hope you are all ok and are enjoying the weekend.

I have a card to show you that I made with a stamp I've had for a while and not inked up. In fact I have quite a few. I bought some of the gorgeous Whiff of Joy stamps in the closing down sale a while ago and haven't used hardly any of them. So here's the first of them.



I also used : First Edition papers
SN pens & pencils
Joy Crafts & Spellbinders dies
Hobbycraft punches
Buttons from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'll be back later for a catch up with you all.



9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo and the fab image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Donna, love the pretty design and fab image
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Donna, such a cute image and lovely colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, I have these papers and they are perfect for boy cards. A great layout and design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Donna, I like the fun image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous Donna lovely image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous coloring, detail and design Donna.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...