My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Happy Birthday To My Friend

Good morning, hope you are all ok.

I have a quick card to share with you all that I made from a topper from The Hobby House. I got a couple of sheets from their shop recently. I really love visiting their shop, they always have lots of pretty stash in store.




I also used : Paper pad from Poundland
Sara Signature dies
Doily & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.




13 comments:

  1. I love the colours of this Donna, beautiful card.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super card with those papers and colours
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty indeed, I agree. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Donna this is amazing hun, love the colour combo your friend will love it.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to visit their shop. This is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's gorgeous, Donna! Really beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Donna, what a beautiful card, so delicate and very feminine. Love the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these neautral tones, this is a perfect card for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Donna, I love the Hobby House toppers and papers, they are so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful. Love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stylish card .. Loving it xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...