My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 30 August 2016

Gorjuss Dear Apple

Good morning, hope you are all ok, it looks like it's going to be a lovely day again here today. Better make the most of it, Autumn  won't be long will it?

I have a card to show you today made using an adorable Gorjuss stamp.




I used : Gorjuss Dear Apple stamp
Gorjuss paper pad
Spectrum Noir Pens & Pencils - Skin FS3, 1 & Cinamon, Russet, Poppy,
Dress - BG10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, 1 & Taupe, DG3, 2, Sage & Fern Green, BP2, 1 & Pink Violet, 
Hair - IG10, 8, 6, 4 & Black
Paula Pascale sentiment
Martha Stewart punch


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate all your visits.




11 comments:

  1. I love her and love the rich colours contrasting with the pale pink flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty colour combo, the pale pink lifts the darker colours wonderfully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the beautiful flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Donna, beautiful colours.
    Pauline
    x
    My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Donna, fab image and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Beautiful Gorjuss girl and design. Love the pretty flowers and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Donna I love the image and the colours
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too gorgeous for words, love the rich colour tones xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous...x{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow amazing Donna the colours are fabulous.
    Hugs julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...