My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 13 December 2015

LOTV Design Collective make

Good morning folks, hope you are all ok and having a lovely weekend.

I'm a bit excited this morning as me & Hubby are off out with our Grandson Bradley. We're going for some breakfast and then paying a visit to the big fella in the red suit. I can't wait to see his lil' face.

I have my LOTV Design Collective card to show you all, I've made quite a few Christmas cards using the fab Coloured Art Pads & pretty Paper Pads as they are quick & easy but so cute and effective.



Ribbon & flowers from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I hope you all have a really great Sunday.



19 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Cute card, and love the red/kraft colours combo, it's so festive!

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Donna such a wonderful festive image and card design, excellent make.
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, fabulous card, so cute and love the design. Hope Bradley enjoys his visit to Santa. Hugs `Jennifer xx

Lee said...

Awwww do hope you all enjoyed your day out.Did you take any pics.Hope the mogs are ok.Love your Beautiful card Donna.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Donna. Love this image hun. Beautiful layout and card design. Hugs, Wends x

Tracy said...

Really sweet card Donna, I really need to get some of the pre coloured pads !!
I hope you have had a lovely day xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning Christmas card I love the image you have used and all the embellishments. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Donna, love the image and pretty papers
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Lorraine, such a sweet image and gorgeous details.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous rich reds, love these art pads

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card Donna x

Jackie said...

A gorgeous card Donna, I hope you had a lovely day with Bradley :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

What a gorgeous image Donna, a stunning card.
I. Hope you had a wonderful day yesterday and Bradley loved his visit to Santa.
Hugs Julie xxx

mags said...

A lovely card Donna. Such a a cute image and love the design.
Mags
x

Sylvia said...

Fab Christmas card,Donna.Cute image.Love the flowers and the stamp.

Hugs,Sylvia x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Donna

Hugs Sylvie xx

Sue said...

Donna, this is beautiful. I love that cute image and your card design is gorgeous.
Sue...xxx

Lorraine said...

Adorable, love the topper and papers
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Just seen this card Donna. Wow it is stunning, the image is just adorable and loving the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...