My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Crafters Companion DT make - Scruffy Little Kitten Dollie

Hi Folks, hope you are all happy and well.

Time is really flying by now, won't be long till the big day and I still have lots to do. The tree hasn't been put up yet, mainly because my two cats will have a birthday climbing up it and knocking off all the ornaments. But I will make the effort on Saturday and get it out of the loft.

Here's my Crafters Companion DT make. I have used one of the super cute Scruffy Little Kitten stamps. I really love colouring these in.

I also added some of the brand new Spectrum Noir Clear Overlay Sparkle Pens on top of the colouring. You can see it better in the bottom pic.



I used : Scruffy Little Kitten Dollie stamp
Spectrum Noir Pens - FS4 & 2 IG10,8,6 & 4 CR1 & 2 GT1 & 2 
Spectrum Noir Pencils 89, 91, 95, 120, 65, 66, 52 & 107
Not sure what the papers are, had them for a while

Thank You so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it.

Hope you all have a really great evening.






16 comments:

Fikreta said...


super cute image and wonderful card!

Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so cute. Hugs Jackie

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card, fab colours and design
Lorraine x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card again,Donna with a cute image.

Hugs,Sylvia x

julie_woolston said...

Hi Donna what a gorgeous card, I still have lots to do as well, I was determined not be be rushing around at the last minute, I will try harder next year, lol.
Hugs Julie xxx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, a beautifully coloured image and great design.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, your sparkle pens are just amazing! Beautiful coloring on this cute image! And lovely card, so different from your usual style, but very pretty!
You made me smile with your kittens... :D I have some cats too, and I don't make Christmas trees anymore... too temptations on the tree for all the young climbers ;)

Doreen said...

Love this fabulous image,a beautiful card.xxx

Tracy said...

This is so stinking cute ! love the little touch of sparkle xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, what a cute card love the image especially the eyelash wand. Great card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Donna… such a cute image and very scrummy papers!
Hope you are keeping well hun… I haven't got my tree up yet either… hopefully in next day or so!!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Donna - fabulous image and i love the LO.
Debs xx

Diane said...

Happy holidays Donna, gosh super adorable image and design.

Hugs Diane

Lee said...

Hi Donna,Gorgeous card.Moggies do love a good Christmas Tree to go mountaineering lol.Happy Christmas.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

I love this image and the colours you have used on her are stunning Donna.
Great card
Hugs Kelly

Juls said...

Too cute!! Now I need to be my scruffy little kitten stamps out & have a play xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...