My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 5 December 2015

Crafters Companion DT make - Nordic Christmas

Hi, hope you are all having a lovely day.

I'm back to show you my Crafters Companion DT make.

I decided to make a decoration this time. It was a quick and easy one too.



I printed off one of the A4 decoupage kits from the CD & also one of the topper sheets.

I cut out the A4 base sheet & one of the smaller topper, then I glued them on to some grey board.

Once they had dried, I added the decoupage layers and lots of glitter (although it doesn't show very well on the photo)

I then punched holes, added some jute string & ribbon to finish.

Thank you for visiting my blog, hope you enjoy the rest of your day.





18 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous plaque.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous wall hanging Donna,I love the Nordic images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous plaque. Love the images.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, this is a gorgeous Christmas make!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna this is gorgeous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully done, Donna...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous wall hanging :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fantastic decoration hun! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya hun, i really like this, such a lovely decoration. I hate trying to photograph glitter, total nightmare !!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning plaque Donna. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant project Donna I love it.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful decoration Donna. This deer looks very cheerful!
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW,Donna I love it sooooo cute,very clever.Hope you all ok and the mogs.xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks wonderful Donna and such a great hanging ornament idea. Sorry for not having been around much lately and hope your ok
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...