My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 24 December 2015

Happy Christmas

Good morning. Well, not long now, only one more sleep.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. I really appreciated all your visits and lovely comments over the last year. You're all so lovely !


I have my LOTV Design Collective card to show you all. This is also the Christmas card I made for my Husband Wayne. 



I used : Coloured Art Pad from LOTV
Memory Box, Crealies & DieNamics dies
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.






14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous card hun, he will love it! Merry Christmas to you sweetie, and a very Happy New Year. Hugs xx

Janette said...

Merry Christmas Donna, enjoy the day...xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous, love blue and kraft. Merry Christmas x

Lee said...

OMG,what a Stunning card Donna.Wishing you and all your lovely family and moggies a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful 2016.Big Huggles xxxx

cotnob said...

A super Christmas card for your Husband Donna, such a romantic image.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

catherine said...

A fabulous card Donna.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2016.
x catherine

Fikreta said...

very nice
Merry Christmas!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A super card, love the image and your gingham ribbon bow.
I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy 2016!
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card your husband will love it. Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Jackie

Sylvia said...

Sweet card with this cute image,Donna.Merry Christmas for you,too.

Hugs,Sylvia. x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your Hubby will love it, surely! Very sweet and lovely card!
Merry Christmas!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
hugs, Helena

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Loving the Kraft & the gingham ribbon :-) xx

Brawny x said...

What a gorgeous card. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...