My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 24 December 2015

Happy Christmas

Good morning. Well, not long now, only one more sleep.

I would like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow. I really appreciated all your visits and lovely comments over the last year. You're all so lovely !


I have my LOTV Design Collective card to show you all. This is also the Christmas card I made for my Husband Wayne. 



I used : Coloured Art Pad from LOTV
Memory Box, Crealies & DieNamics dies
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.






14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, he will love it! Merry Christmas to you sweetie, and a very Happy New Year. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Donna, enjoy the day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love blue and kraft. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG,what a Stunning card Donna.Wishing you and all your lovely family and moggies a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful 2016.Big Huggles xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card for your Husband Donna, such a romantic image.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Donna.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2016.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card, love the image and your gingham ribbon bow.
    I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a Happy 2016!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card your husband will love it. Have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card with this cute image,Donna.Merry Christmas for you,too.

    Hugs,Sylvia. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Hubby will love it, surely! Very sweet and lovely card!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful!
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!! Loving the Kraft & the gingham ribbon :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...