My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 5 January 2020

LOTV Mouse & Bumblebee

Good morning & Happy New Year lovely bloggers. Hope you all had a great Christmas & New Years Eve.

I have a crad to show you that I made with a Simply Print PDF from LOTV

I really enjoy making cards using the printable sheets from LOTV. Although I adore colouring in, sometimes there just isn't the time and the beautiful ready coloured images are so handy when you want to create.

This adorable image is called Mouse & Bumblebee and is just perfect for lots of occasions.



I also used : Daisy Mae & Elisabeth Crafts Designs dies
Crafters Companion embossing folrder
Papers & gems from stash

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you have a great day.



2 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a sweet image and pretty flowers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable!!!
Happy New Year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...