My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 15 February 2019

LOTV Sneak Peek - Fluffy Birthday - Present

Good morning lovely bloggers, hope you are all happy and well.

Woohoo! it's Friday and last day at work before half term. Looking forward to the week off.

I have another card to show you made using the upcoming Spring release from LOTV

I used Present from the Fluffy Birthday set, isn't it adorable?

My lovely LOTV teamies have been sharing lots of beautiful cards using the new release over on the We Love LOTV FB page pop over and have a look.



I also used : Copics & SN pencils
Papers, flowers, dies & ribbon from stash






7 comments:

Janette said...

Donna this is gorgeous, so pretty and love the layers...have a sweet day.xx

Diane said...

My gosh Donna your design is adorable.

Hugs Diane

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a cute image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna your card is gorgeous I love the design and the image you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Rainey's Craft Room said...

So cute! Love the layers and gorgeous details you have included in your design.
Lorraine

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute card! Love the rustic bow you added

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous, super cute.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...