My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 10 February 2019

LOTV Elephant Trio

Good afternoon lovely bloggers, hope you are all having a lovely Sunday. It's quite sunny here today but chilly and windy too.

I have a LOTV make to share with you all today. I used one of the many gorgeous digi images available from LOTV Etsy Digi Shop

This adorable elephant is one of a trio and all three are as cute as the other.


I used : Elephant Trio digi stamp from LOTV Etsy Digi Shop
Block Sentiments stamp set from LOTV
Spectrum Noir markers
Dies, papers & flowers from stash

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really great Sunday evening.


2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable card, so sweet and vibrant! Love the cute elephant and the design!

tilly said...

This is so pretty with those bright colours, a happy card,
Tilly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...