My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Long time no see!

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all happy & well.

It's been a very long time since I posted anything on my blog, I have mainly been using Facebook and Pinterest.

It's not that I had fallen out with blogging as such, I suppose I'd just got out of the habit of using it.
There has been some chat lately over on Facebook regarding whether people still used their blogs or not and it made me think about mine. I realised that I really did enjoy having my blog and visiting other blogs too. So here I am back blogging again and really looking forward to it too.

I have a card to show you that I made using one of the gorgeous art sheets from LOTV.



I used : Greg the Bear art sheet from LOTV

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a great day whatever you're up to.




6 comments:

tilly said...

missed seeing your beautiful cards, nice to see you back
Tilly

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card. I love it. Great to see you back. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Kitten Kraftz said...

Your card is lovely Donna! It's nice to see you back on blogger ☺

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such an adorable image and pretty papers.
I'm glad you are still going to blog, I much prefer blogs to Facebook and only tend to look on Pinterest when I am in need of some inspiration.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome back in blogland :) So cute card and always love so much your design! The LOTV bear art sheet looks so sweet!

Craftdee said...

Great to see you back in the land of Blog, Donna :-) I am glad you're back on the "Light Side", I've joined Facebook but just can't get on with it... it seems so "messy" compared with Blogging; maybe I'm just too lazy to sift through it all, lol. Gorgeous card btw :-) Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...