My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 4 February 2017

Nannie Boys

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well.

When I first started crafting, I only did scrapbooking, as I got into stamping and card making the scrapbooking took a back seat. After taking part in the Crafters Companions The 12 months of scrapbooking I realised I had missed doing it, so I have decided I am going to make time to do LOADS more.

So here an LO I made yesterday, the photo is of me and my gorgeous Grandsons Bradley & Joseph.


I used : Sara Signature Just For Men paper pad
Leonie Pujol stamps
Diamond Press dies

Thank You so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.


8 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous page I love it. The photo is lovely. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful layout and your grandsons are so lovely! Pretty wreath of flowers!

cotnob said...

A beautiful layout Donna, I love the bold flowers.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

What a lovely photo Donna, and a brilliant way to show it off. You have two gorgeous grandsons.
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what an awesome page layout Donna fantastic picture surrounded by so much beauty, excellent project
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, what a gorgeous scrapbook page and its a beautiful photo of you and the boys. Hugs Jennifer xx

catherine said...

Fabulous page Donna and such a lovely photo of you all. Hope all is well
catherine

Tracy said...

a lovely Lo and such cute children

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...