My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 23 February 2017

Crafters Companion The Inspirers DT card

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well.

We've had a lovely few days away in Liverpool and I must admit I'm shattered though, we didn't stop. It's amazing just how much you can fit in to a few days isn't it ?

I have my Crafters Companion The Inspirers DT card to show you all.




Ribbon & flowers from stash


Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.





12 comments:

  1. Hi Donna, I just love this card, love the background and the lattice looks great. Gorgeous teapot and added flowers. I could see this making a great Mothers Day card. Glad you enjoyed Liverpool its only 18miles away from where I live. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Donna, such a pretty design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty card!
    hugs , Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's somewhere we would love to go. Fabulous card love the main image

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card. I just fancy a cup of tea right now. We are going to Liverpool in May. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi glad you had a lovely time.Love this creation.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Donna, lovely design and colours
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I love this Donna! Gorgeous card design, the earthy tones and texture are delish. Love that fabulous teapot! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Donna beautiful detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great Donna and so glad you enjoyed your time away
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my .... just love that teapot xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...