My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 2 February 2017

LOTV - Super Striker

Good afternoon, hope you are all happy & well.

I have another card to show you all made with one of the new Simply Print Sheets from LOTV.

If you haven't popped over and have a look at these then you really need to. There are so many to choose from and they couldn't be any easier to use. Just print and create. Easy Peasy!



I used : Super Striker
Sara Signature dies
Papers from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you enjoy the rest of the day.



6 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful design for this cute topper!

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, how cute its this? love it. Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I do love that LOTV image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A super card Donna, it's brilliant that LOTV are producing everything in digital format now.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Donna, the papers are fab and I love the topper
Lorraine x

Lee said...

Lovely,imaginative card Donna.happy weekend hun.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...