My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 23 October 2016

LOTV sneak peek

Good morning, hope you are all ok and enjoying the weekend.

I have a sneak peek to share with you all using a super cute stamp from the upcoming release from LOTV.

There are four adorable vintage boy stamps & three gorgeous animal stamps being released. OMG! they are all soooooooo cute. Trust me, you'll want them all.

So, here's my card.


I used : Under the Bonnet from LOTV
Sweet & Simple sentiments from LOTV
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils - Skin FS1, Saddle Brown, Cinamon & Russet
Hat - GB8, EB2 & 1, Walnut
Boots - GB8, EB5 & 2, Walnut
Trousers - TN7, 4 & 3, Paprika
Bumper - IG3, 2 & 1, Rock Pool
Grill & Hood - IG10, 8 & 6, Black
Car - DR7, 5 & 3 Black
Sara Signature dies

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.


12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do want them all. The boys have always been some of my faves, this is such a cutie. Love the rich red

Sylvia said...

Fab card, Donna.Beautiful image and colours.

Hugs, Sylvia x

Fikreta said...

very sweet card
hugs

Katrina Bufton said...

Gorgeous card. I love the rich colours and the new stamp is just adorable.
Hugs,
Katrina xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna, love this stamp and what you've done with him. Brilliant design
Lorraine x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Awesome card, Donna! Lovely image! hugs, Helena

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the design and the image is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Fabulous male card Donna. Just love that image and the card design is wonderful. Great colouring as always. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sue said...

Hi Donna, this is a gorgeous card. Your colouring is beautiful and I love your card design with all the layers and extra details.
Sue...xxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, a super new image - I think you could be right, I'll probably want them all!
Pauline
x

coops said...

So stunning Donna.Fabulous image and colouring and I love your papers with the pop of black :D

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Great card and just adore that image.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...