My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday, 16 October 2016

Festive Hugs

Good morning, how are you all? Hope you are all happy & well.

I have a Christmas card to show you all that I coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens.

If you haven't already tried these, you must, they are gorgeous, so sparkly and easy to use too.







I used : Nordic Christmas stamp & embossing folder
Sparkle Pens - Red Berry, Holly Leaf, Harvest Moon, Smoked Quartz & Crystal Clear
Ribbon, scrim & button from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely Sunday




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the colours are luscious
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love the rich red and fun stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, festive and fun Donna.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stamp and folder, nice layout
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and fun card, love the bow with the neutral button, and how sparkle on your image! These markers seem fabulous! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I do love that image and Sparkle pens are my favourite at the moment. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp and the rich colour scheme. gorgeous!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Donna, lovely rich colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and fab colouring. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...