My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday, 2 October 2016

Girls are giggles......

Good morning, hope you are all ok and having a lovely weekend.

I have another of my Scrapbook pages to show you. This is actually a page of a 12 x 12 book that I made to slot into the Brenda Pinnock Scrapbook Keeper.

This is my Daughter Sam messing around on one of our family days out, we went to Cusworth Hall and had a really lovely time. We took Bradley ( our Grandson)  to the park & Sam and Kyle ( my Son) spent lots of time playing on the park, just like they did when they were little.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Donna this is a lovely page the photos of your daughter are gorgeous. It must have been a wonderful day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout Donna, fun photographs and great colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great scrapbook page. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos and a brilliant page layout to show them off.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and photos, it's always so fun and lovely playing as children! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...