My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 22 September 2013

Owl Always Love You

Good Morning, hope you are all happy and well & having a good weekend. I've been up for a couple of hours already, our cat Ely decided to wake us up for his breakfast, so we are up and about and he is now all snuggled up, fast asleep on our bed with a full tummy.

I have a card to show you that I made a couple of weeks ago but forgot to post.


I used : Saturated Canary Owl Always Love You digi
Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Crafts Too & Free papers from mag
Spellbinders & Memory Box dies
MS & Woodware punches
Ribbon & pearls from stash

I have loads of DT stuff to do so I think a lovely day spent in my craftroom will do me just fine today.
Hope you all have a lovely day, thanks for visiting my blog.
I'll be back later for a catch up.



18 comments:

tilly said...

a lovely bright card, love that little owl, so cute, the cat would have been through the door and me back to bed if it lived here lol
Tilly

Carole said...

Just gorgeous Donna
Hugs
Carole xXx

Carole said...

Just gorgeous Donna
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna. I love the sweet image, beautiful colouring and pretty detailing.
I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Donna. I love those blue gems
Hugs Kelly

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love that gorgeous bright lime and your fab colouring of this adorable image! Enjoy your Sunday Donna, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Claire said...

This is just stunning Donna, gorgeous image, beautifully coloured and love the layout and detailing too. Hope you have had a lovely weekend. Hugs, Claire x

catherine said...

This looks really beautiful Donna and the colours are just gorgeous. Hope you have had a lovely day in your craft room
x catherine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Donna. Love the bright colours in the papers and your fabulous colouring skills! Delish. Hugs, Wends x

mags said...

A lovely card Donna. Gorgeous image which you have coloured beautifully. Love the papers and your design and detail.
Mags
x

Jackie said...

Very colourful card, I love the blue and green together :o)
Jackie xx

Pauline said...

Stunning card Donna, your colouring is amazing! Love the papers, and the die cut butterfly, so pretty!

Vicky said...

A gorgeous card sweetie, love the bright colours & the super image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.i love the sweet image and your design and colours are stunning :D

xx coops xx

*Vicki* said...

So so gorgeous my friend! HUGS :)

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna, oooh, she looks beautiful - fabulous colours and wonderful colouring as always, love the blue pearls - Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Donna!! she's a real cutie and your colouring is awesome! I love the scrummy papers and embellies! :-)
Hope you're having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lou said...

Hi! another gorgeous creation Donna,love owls and such pretty detail too.BIG hug,Lou.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...