My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Krafty Christmas with Makey Bakey mice

Good Afternoon, hope your day is going well. I'm feeling a bit tired, Don't think I've got used to being back at work yet after the hols. I feel a bit like a toddler that needs an afternoon snoozy today. A strong coffee should do the trick.

I have a couple of things to show you using the Crafters Companion Makey Bakey mice that are the POW on Friday 13th September.

I'm quite liking kraft for Christmas especially with a bit of gingham.


I used : Makey Bakey mice Christmas CD
Tonic cracker die
kraft card
Ribbon & string from stash


I used: Makey Bakey mice Christmas CD
Ribbon, string, scrim, buttons & wooden embellie from stash


I used: Christmas Makey Bakey mice stamp
Spectrum Noirs
Christmas CD
Go Kreate & Spellbinders dies
Die'sire Snowflakes
Ribbon, doily, scrim, wooden embellies & dew drops from stash

Thanks for visiting my blog toady, hope you have a lovely afternoon.

I'm off to grab that coffee.... and maybe a biscuit.... or two.
Back later for a catch up.










19 comments:

  1. WOW! So many lovely makes you have to share today Donna!! Love the gift box wrapped with the gingham along with your sweet mice designs with bits of twine/string!! Delightfully done my friend! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Such a wonderful selection of creations Donna. I love the cute images and gorgeous colours with really beautiful embellishments too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations again Donna...I think I will have to treat myself to that cracker die.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heavens Donna, you've been busy! Love your Christmas crackers and cards, they're wonderful! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly how you feel Donna and I only work part time!! Love your creations - the crackers are just brilliant and your cards are adorable. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what amazing creations Donna!
    Makey Bakey mice stamp... they are all so adorable :)
    Betka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous hun...:o)

    Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic creations Donna.
    I especially like those crackers. The Kraft and green look great together xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh they're all gorgeous Donna! Fabulous creations, love your crackers :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creations Donna and the gingham does go beautifully with the kraft.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is all just lovely Donna - can't wait to see the show on Friday.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful selection, I love the Kraft with gingham too :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous hun! And I so NEED these mice!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness they are wonderful !

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. these are fabulous donna.i especially love your crackers and the images are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning creations sweetie...just love them all!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! no wonder you are tired Donna, What a busy time you have had!
    These are all gorgeous creations, I really can't pick a favourite.
    You really do inspire us!
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creations Donna! Love those fun crackers, and your cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my word, what a lovely selection of goodies! I'm lovin' the Kraft for Christmas too, love all the cute images and fab embellies too. Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...