My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 14 September 2013

A Gem of a Challenge - Use 2 Images

Good Morning, woohoo! it's the weekend and although the weather is pants here it means that there will be lots of time spent in my craftroom. Hope you have lovely things planned to do.

It's time for another challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge and it's our lovely  Lisa's turn to host she has the theme of.....

"2 IMAGES"

The prize as always is,

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINK GEM DESIGNS.....


Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Dovecraft papers ( I think )
Joy snowflake die
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Hope you will join us for this fab challenge, my super talented teamies have created some gorgeous cards to inspire you all, pop over and have a peek.

Offto have a little tidy up before I get cracking in my craftroom.

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely day.




11 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Donna,love the images and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this gorgeous creation, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Donna. love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous design Donna!! Love the beautiful papers and colors! That is a fabulous wintry scene too!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Donna, love the image and fab design.
    (:Betka:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous donna.i love those fab papers and your winter scene is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful Donna, I love the snowflakes and papers, and your colouring is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card Donna. I love the images you have merged together, wonderful colouring and gorgeous detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this happy looking Christmas card, pretty colours
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna this is just gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous Donna, gorgeous images and love the scene, fabulous papers and elements too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...