My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Woohoo !

...they've arrived. When I got in from work there was an envelope on the doorstep, my LOTV order had arrived.  Fantastic service! Made a quick coffee and came straight upstairs to play. Just love love love these gorgeous new stamps. I also used the same sketch as yesterday from Creatalicious Challenges  love this one.   I'm now going to get on and do the tidying I intended doing earlier. Will be back later to visit your lovely blogs.





I used: LOTV stamps
           Patchwork Pals paper
           MS punch
           Marriane Design flowers
           Craftwork card candy coloured with promarkers
           Card and pearlescent paper from stash
           Promarkers

Donna x
         

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

She sure is a sweetie,don't blame you for wanting to play straight away lol,gorgeous card,love the paper's and embellies :)
hugs amanda xx

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and pretty colour combo. My LOTV order hasn't arrived yet :-(

Lisa x

Unknown said...

Wow donna, this is stunning!! She's such a wee cutie and your colours and layout are wonderful! Luv Trish x

Anonymous said...

So pretty in pink girly!! I love this!! Beautiful coloring and papers!HUGS

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. I love it. Mary x

Vicky said...

Wow Donna, this is gorgeous hun! mine turned up as well, so I will be playing with mine tomorrow wohooo!Beautiful colouring and love the papers too,
hugs Vicky xx

Lindsey said...

Ooooooh I love it! What a fab image, am VERY envious! Love the papers and colour scheme
Linds x

Wishcraft said...

So adorable! Love the image and papers. I was so close to buying this, but I just couldn't make up my mind which ones to order... so ended up not buying any! Lisa x

Jackie said...

Oh this is so pretty, LOTV stamps are just fab :o)
Jackie xx

coops said...

wow this is so pretty donna.love the new image and a gorgeous colour combo and papers :D

xx coops xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous hun, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...