My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 7 November 2010

S.W.A.L.K

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. Me and hubby have  been Christmas shopping and  I'm quite pleased as we got most of it done. Got a few things left to get, mainly choccies and wine, but I dare'nt get them yet as I'll end up scoffing them and have to buy them again.

I made this one using a S.W.A.L.K image and I'm going to enter it into Crafters Companion  challenge 6.
I'm not really happy with the lighting, it's either too dark or too light. If anyone has any  hints or tips on how to get good photos I would be very grateful for them.




I used: Crafters Companion S.W.A.L.K stamp
           Free papers from cardmaking and papercraft
           Spellbinders circle and scallop circle
           Go Keate scallop square
           Mc-gill  & L-Em punches
           Papermania embossing folder
           Craftwork cards sentiment
           Roses & pearls from stash


Donna x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this card and know what you mean 'bout the wine and choc's, Been there, done that. Mary x

Juls said...

gorgeous image!! Love your fab colour combo and all those flowers! stunning! Hugs Juls

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Wow this is gorgeous! Such a sweet image and fab papers. The flowers are stunning.

Thanks for joining us at Crafters Companion.

Lisa x

Claire said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card Donna, sweet image and those papers and colours work lovely together. I tend to take my photos in the day in the conservatory as the roof blinds are up and I get a pretty good pic, but you could always try a light box - you can buy them but also people get their other halves to make on - I'm sure there's a tutorial out there somewhere. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card and very sweet image :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Donna, I love your card! Gorgeous design, coloring and flowers look stunning!! HUGS

Lindsey said...

This is gorgeous Donna! I love the papers and the layout x

coops said...

fantastic card donna.the image is fab and i loev your gorgeous papers and colours :D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft said...

So gorgeous Donna! Pretty papers, cute image and love how you've placed the flowers and leaves :o) Lisa x

Vicky said...

Ahhhhh she is super cute Donna, and those papers are just scrummy! Love the flowers too hun, just so beautiful,
hugs Vicky xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...