My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 14 November 2010

Trimming the tree

Another LOTV image, this one's so adorable. Had another Sunday morning crafting  in my PJ's, inbetween washing, making lunch and an apple crumble for tea. How come the weekend goes so quick ? Probably because we spend most of  it catching up on housework.




I used: LOTV stamp
           Paper out of scrap box
           Kanban patterned card
           Spellbinders Labels 17
           MS punch
           Circle sentiment - daisy & dandelion
           Ribbon and gems from stash
           Sparkly snow from B&M

Off to visit my mum soon but will be back tonight to visit your fab blogs.

Donna x
 

11 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Donna!
what a gorgeous card,this image is so sweet!love the paper's too
mmmm apple crumble...can i have some lol :)
hugs amanda xx

Vicky said...

Hiya Donna!
Another gorgeous card hun!, love this sweet stamp and fab papers too. Fab layout and I just love what you have done with the ribbon :o)
Mmmmmm apple pie, my fave lol!
hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Donna, this is just precious sweetie!! I love the fur trimming!!HUGS

Lindsey said...

Ahhhhh! What a sweet image and I love your papers x

Noreen said...

Beautiful card. I've been away for a while & have missed seeing everyone's fab crations & commenting on them xx

Claire said...

This is another lovely Christmas card Donna, love that image. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

stunning card donna.a fab image and i love your traditional colours and great layout :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and colours, very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, this is lovely - I love the colours and fab papers. Been a bit busy recently but hope in the not too distant future to get a chance to try and get a watermark sorted out. Thanks for telling me how to go about it. Trish x

Donna said...

Adorable card Donna and such festive colours and papers! I want to trim the tree 'now' but hubby thinks its a tad too early...I'm sure he'll come round to my way of thinking in the end lol! :) Donna x

Lisa said...

This is such a cute card Donna! I love the layout and how sweet is this LOTV image :-)

Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...