My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 12 June 2016

The Inspirers DT make - Patron's Lunch

Good evening everyone, hope you all had a lovely Sunday.

Did you watch the Patron's Lunch Celebrations earlier on the TV? It looked amazing, the street party looked so much fun and the little picnic baskets were so cute weren't they?

I have a card to show you that I made to celebrate this wonderful occasion.




Spectrum Noir Markers & pencils Skin - FS3 & 1, 89,91,95,23 
Dress & cupcakes - BP2 & 1, 105 
Teapot & cupcakes - IB3 & 2, 72 
Eyes - EB2 & 1, 94 
Hair - GB10 & 8, EB2 & 1, 94,103,120 
Cake Stand - TN2 & 1, 85.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate all your visits.



8 comments:

Juls said...

This is just stunning!!! Love it xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, such a pretty image and beautifully embellished - a fabulous design.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great colours and design, sweet image and LOVE your flowers!

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, Wow love this card, so much going on,pretty colours and love how you have left the embellishments white, very nice, I did watch the celebrations on the tv and I am waiting for my next door neighbour to return home and tell me all about it as she was lucky enough to attend. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

Sue said...

Hi Donna, I am so pleased to hear that you are a Crafter's Companion Inspirer - your are super talented and that is really well deserved - your cards are beautiful.
This one is gorgeous. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design.
Sue...xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Donna this is so beautiful, the image, the colours, card design and embellishments are awesome
hugs
lorraine x

Little K Smith said...

This is totally gorgeous Donna! I love the design and you've coloured the image beautifully :)
Kelly.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...