My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Baby Animals - Pink Gem Designs

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well.

I have a little Pink Gem inspiration to share with you all.

I have a card to show you that I made with a super cute digi stamp called Baby Animals These little characters are so adorable aren't they?

I used the pre-coloured version that comes in the download so my card came together very quickly.




I also used : First Edition paper pad
Tattered Lace dies
LOTV sentiment
Buttons from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really great day.



15 comments:

Janet said...

Beautiful Donna x

Ella's Design said...

Sweet baby card, Donna! Love your choice of colour scheme and that image is just adorable!
Need to find some crafty motivation, can only muster up the enthusiasm to do what's needed...damn Mojo! A bit of sunshine might help lighten my mood but it seems as though Mother Nature has forgotten what season it is! Never mind! Hugs, Lisa x

cotnob said...

An adorable card Donna, lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Marjeta said...

Adorable card. This stamp is super.

Marjeta

tilly said...

love your cute animals. Your card would also fit in this week at crafty catz which is for buttons
Tilly

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, Awww so adorable, love the images so so sweet and the colours are great. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really very cute and love the soft colours!

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card those animals are all just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and lovely embellies

Sylvia said...

Such a beautiful and adorable card, Donna.Love the image.

Hugs, Sylvia x

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a gorgeous card Donna, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Little K Smith said...

This is such a sweet card Donna, I love the adorable image and a fab colour combo too :)
Kelly.x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An adorable card, the colours are just gorgeous.
Lorraine

Unknown said...

Ahh this is adorable Debbs xx

Craftdee said...

This is gorgeous... cute image, and the colours you've used are just lovely. There isn't a thing about this card I don't love, every detail is "just right" IMO :-) Donna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...