My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 6 January 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp # 44

Hi there, lovely bloggers. Hoping you are all fine & dandy, and a big hello and thanks for following me to my new followers. I feel so lucky to have all my lovely  followers and I just love visiting you all too.   

I've made another quickie, following a fab sketch designed the very talented and lovely Claire of Claire's Crafty Corner, for Sunday Sketch & Stamp challenge #44.




I used: LOTV stamp
          papers from scrap box
          Spellbinders nesties
          MS punch
          Craftwork cards candy & sentiment

TTFN

Donna x

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab colour combo $ that image is so cute. Mary x

kaylou said...

Super cute Donna, love the yummy image and papers.
hugs Kaylou XX

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - as always, this is a really super cute card. I love the mixture of papers you've used - very pretty!

Vicky said...

Hiya Donna!

Wow just soooo purrrfect hun!, super cute and fab layout too :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - thanks for your lovely comment on my rain card!!

Juls said...

so so very cute!!! such a great combo of colours! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Wishcraft said...

Aww sooo cute Donna! Love the image and fab mix of papers :o) Lisa x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

ohhh Donna,, i love this card.
i think this image is most adorable.
you have made a super sweet card
i like that it is simple but still the right embellies just perfect
hugs
lcuai

coops said...

aw gorgeous card donna.the image is so sweet and i love the fab colours and layout :D

xx coops xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love, love, love those papers! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I adore this card!! Precious image and stunning coloring girl!!! Fantastic design!! TFS! HUGS

Sally said...

Hi Donna, another masterpiece from a very talented lady! This is such a pretty card, cute image & lovely design.
Sally x

Lindsey said...

I love this image, he is so sweet! Your papers and colours are beautiful too. Hope you have a lovely weekend
Linds x

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...