My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 24 January 2011

Crafty Cardmakers Floral Challenge

We have a new challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers today with a lovely theme chosen by Jack.

We would love to see your floral creations and as the Spotlight on pencils challenge is still running, you could combine the two.





For this weeks floral challenge, I used a Joanna Sheen Favourite Flowers collection stamp. It is one of the Garden Flowers set and the image I've used from it, is a Hellebore ( It says it on the packaging otherwise I would not have had a clue what it was). I've kept the card simple, as I didn't want to detract away from the pretty image, which I've coloured with Promarkers. Just added a Martha Stewart punched border, some ribbon, pearls, a Craftwork Cards sentiment and a little Cosmic Shimmer, Aqua Twinkles in the flower centres.

                                   



Our sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen who has a £10 voucher to spend in the online store up for grabs.
    

Hope you can join us.

TTFN

Donna x 


 

19 comments:

Vicky said...

Stunning card Donna and what a gorgeous image too. I have some of these stamps so I will deff' be entering this challenge :o)

Hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna!! Your cad is just gorgeous hun!! I love the colors and your pretty layout!!HUGS

melsanford said...

What a gorgeous card! The image is beautiful and I LOVE that border punch. Absolutely beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

cebelica said...

Lovely card. It is simple, but still very pretty. The image is very beautiful! I really like the bow and those little pearls too.

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. Much appreciated.

Hugs!

pink lady said...

This is beautiful Donna, so pretty and elegant. I love the gorgeous image and the colouring is fab...hugs Shelly x

Lindsey said...

Oh! OH! OH! I can't begin to tell you how much i LOVE this!

Unknown said...

So beautiful card! :)

Claire said...

Such an elegant card, I love it! Lovely papers and such a gorgeous image. Hugs, Claire x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so lovely, the colour is fab! Kim

Juls said...

gorgeous! great image, and I love the polka dots in the background! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Such a classy card, gorgeous.xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the colours.
luv
Debby

coops said...

beautiful card donna.i love the stunning flowers and gorgeous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the colours which remind me that Spring really is around the corner :o)
Jackie xx

Deborah Frings said...

Darn blogger - sometimes so slow that I don't get to post my comment. As I was saying, this is a totally beautiful card. Such soft and subtle colours, and the image is so pretty! Just gorgeous!!

Wishcraft said...

This is lovely Donna - the image is so pretty and I love the colours :o) Lisa x

Sally said...

Hi Donna, you've used one of my favourite colour combo's again! lol. Lovely image & very pretty card. A beautiful ribbon too.
Sally x

gillyflower said...

great card donna love these stamps i have some must root them out one of the day
gill x

Eiglas said...

Gorgeously clean and spring-like card Donna! Your colouring has such a lovely and appropriate light touch!
Hugs
Ei
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...