My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 15 January 2011

Friday Sketchers # 137

 Hi there, hope you've all enjoyed your Saturday, I've had a busy day today, been shopping, done the washing and cleaning. Then we called in to see our daughter Sam & Bradley, our lovely grandson. After tea I managed to get a couple of hours in the craftroom, had a much needed tidy up and then made this one...



I used: LOTV lazy afternoon
          Cosmo Cricket papers
          Spellbinders circles & scallop circles
          Doohickey die
          MS punch
          Promarkers
          Craftwork cards sentiment

I'm entering this into Friday Sketchers

Off to catch up with you all.

Donna x
  

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow Donna I love this card, the stamp is very cute, your papers look great and that picket fence looks brilliant, really love this card. Teresa xx

Sally said...

Hi Donna, I like the colours you have chosen & love the stamp. A real boys card.
sally x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Wow Donna....its gorgeous, just love everything about it sweetie and Thanks ever so much for the congrats message, it means alot :o)
hugs and xxxx

Jackie said...

Brilliant card, one of my favourite LOTV images :o)
Jackie xx

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Oh this is a great card! I love this sweet LOTV image and fab papers.

Lisa x

Deborah Frings said...

What a sweet card - I really like the backing papers and the sweet birthday ticket!! Lovely!

Deborah Frings said...

Hi Donna - just replying to comments thanks for your comment on my footie card - it was a fun one to make.

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, I just love this card! I really need to get this stamp. Your layout and colours are wonderful! Luv Trish x

Claire said...

Just gorgeous Donna, love those papers and fab layout too. Hugs, Claire x

melsanford said...

Oh this is beautiful! I think one of my favourites of yours.... Fab image, love the colours, the papers, the layout.... Fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

pink lady said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, the DP are gorgeous and I love the fence! Cute image too...hugs Shelly x

Anonymous said...

AWW!! This is just darling girl!! I love the fun fence border and fabby coloring!! TFS! HUGS

Juls said...

gorgeous!!!! great to see one for the boys, Love how you have used the sketch, such a fab mix of papers, loving the muted colours!!!! FABULOUS!!! HUgs JUls

coops said...

fantastic card donna.love your layout and fab details and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

Lin said...

Donna I love this card, the layout is great and those papers are perfect for the image.

Lin xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...