My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 25 September 2015

Scruffy Little Kitten Freddie - Crafters Companion DT card

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and had a good week.

The weather looks promising for the weekend doesn't it? We're off to Chatsworth House tomorrow and then an afternoon tea. One of the lovely pressies off my gorgeous Hubby for my birthday. I'm so excited I have been wanting to go for ages.

I have my Crafters Companion Inspirational DT card to show you all. I couldn't resist using one of the adorable Scruffy Little Kitten stamps. This lil' fella is called Freddie.


I used : Spectrum Noir pens - FS3 &1 CG1,2&3 TB3&4 D4&6 EB5,3&2 
Spectrum Noir pencils - 89,91,95,119,72,103 & 86
Papers, twine & buttons all from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really great evening.





7 comments:

Fikreta said...

very cute card

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card I love the cute image. Hugs Jackie

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So beautiful, love the image and the colours! The design is super with this twine!!

Sue said...

So gorgeous! Such a sweet image and stunning colouring.
Sue xx

catherine said...

A fabulous card as always from you Donna and love the way you use those bright colours. have a lovely weekend and hope you so enjoy your day out
x catherine

Jackie said...

A very cute card, beautifully coloured :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

What a cutie Donna I love this image a gorgeous card.
Hugs Julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...