My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Octavia Frosted Winter - Polkadoodles Inky Pinky DT card

Hi folks! How are you all? Hope you've had a lovely day. The weather has been a very mixed bag here today. Chucking it down this morning and nice and sunny this afternoon. No wonder everyone ends up poorly.

I have my Polkadoodles Inky Pinky DT card to show you all. I have used the wonderful Octavia Frosted Winter Collection. The digi stamp which I coloured with my Promarkers & Prisma's, the scrummy papers, sentiment and embellies are all from the collection. The only extras I've added are some ribbon and a pearl brad.



Rightyoh! I'm off for a soak in the bath, I'll be back later for a catch up. 


20 comments:

  1. Stunning card Donna, I cannot wait for mine to arrive. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie Donna. A sweet creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna, this is gorgeous. Love that poinsettia (not sure of my spelling - but you know what I mean!)

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card, I'm loving the new Frosted Winter collection but resisting buying it at the moment :( my skinny purse says 'no way'.
    Love the shape and added embellishments you have chosen.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love this lady and this is a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Donna, your Poinsettia is beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Donna, I love the image and beautiful detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image and all the embellishments. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card and like so much the aqua + red and white colours combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Donna!Love your cards!! This flower is beautiful and colors is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Donna, I love the poinsettia :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning Donna love the image so sweet.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Donna that image is gorgeous so is the flower and card design a superb make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Donna and great image. Love the flower.
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Donna, this is a fantastic card! Love the image and the colour scheme!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hallo Donna,

    Stunning creation again.Cute image and beautiful colouring.Love the ponsietta.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Donna

    Fabulous card... Love the image ... Beautifully coloured...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...