My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 22 August 2015

Crafters Companion Inspirational DT card

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and had a good day.

I've had a lovely day, I've done my first Craft Fair today and it went really well. Think it will be the first of many. Met some lovely people too. So all in all a fab day.

I have my Crafters Companion Inspirational DT card to show you all.


I used : Scruffy little Kitten - Tillie 
Spectrum Noir pens - FS3 &1 EB7&5 GB8 CG3,2&1CR2&1 
Spectrum Noir pencils - 89,91,102,111,120,58,91 & 92 
Marianne Designs papers
Ribbon & button from stash

Thank you all so much for visiting my blog, I'm off to catch up with all your lovely makes.
Hope you all have a really great evening.






15 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a stunning card the image is beautiful. I am so pleased you did well at the Craft Fair. Hugs Jackie

Sue said...

Donna, this is so pretty. Such wonderful colouring and a gorgeous card design where you have chosen your embellishments and put everything together so beautifully.
Sue...xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Love this card Donna, the ribbon and button are the perfect finishing touch
Glad the fair went well, your stall looked amazing
Hugs Kelly

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a pretty image and papers.
I so pleased that your Craft Fair went well.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, adorable image and I love the pretty papers.
I am pleased you had an enjoyable and successful day!
Sue xx

Fikreta said...

very nice card

Gideoni said...

Beautiful card!! And congratulations for first Fair!!

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card Donna, I love the colour combo and lovely papers too :)
Enjoy the rest of the weekend hun.
Kelly.x

Jackie said...

What a sweet image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Donna,love the fab image and colours.xxx

Janette said...

Super sweet card, gorgeous design.xx

julie_woolston said...

Stunning card Donna lovely image and fabulous detail, I did my first craft fair two weeks ago.
Hugs Julie xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats for the your DT at Craft Fair! Love this sweet card! Beautiful image and layer! The bow is superpretty!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Glad your first fair went well Donna, you had some fabulous cards for sale on your FB picture, they can be unpredictable at times.
Loving your card today with the cute image and pretty papers. Can I ask how you tie your bows? Do you use your fingers or a bow maker of some kind, they are always so symmetrical and beautifully finished.
Lorraine

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...