My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 29 August 2015

A Gem of a Challenge #152 - Do you want to build a snowman

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend.

I'm a bit late with my post as I scheduled it but forgot to publish it. Doh!

I have only just realised it hadn't published when I put on my laptop, as I've had another lovely day at a craft fair. I'm quite getting in to doing these now and already have a few more booked.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge

Our New Challenge this wk is

Do You Wanna Build a SNOW MAN/Person

Any creation but you MUST have a SNOWMAN/PERSON on it..


Our host for this chall is Talented Teamie Marianne 

The prize as always is 

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....


I used : Andy with snowman pre-coloured digi stamp from Pink Gem Designs
Trimcraft paper pad
Scrim, ribbon & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. Hope you have a lovely day, whatever you're upto.



17 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous gift bag Donna I love the image
Kevin xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very clean and soft design, love the little boy with snowman!

Little K Smith said...

Hi Donna
Hope you're having a lovely long weekend!
This is a very sweet gift bag, I love the cute image and soft colours too :)
Kelly.x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I do love the cute snowman. My weekend has just gone pear shaped. I hope you are having a good one. hugs Jackie

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable little Christmas bag.xx

Jackie said...

Who needs a gift when they can have a wonderful gift bag like this, I love it :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, gorgeous decorated bag. Love the image and design. Hope you have a great day at the fair. Hugs Jennifer xx

julie_woolston said...

This is a beautiful gift bag Donna love it, pleased your enjoying your craft fairs,
Have a lovely weekend .
Hugs Julie xxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab colours and design.xxx

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous
have a nice day
hugs

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous gift bag Donna, beautifully decorated.
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Donna… such a cute image and I love the gorgeous papers and pretty embellies! :-)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sylvia said...

Hello Donna,

Beautiful gift bag.Very pretty colours and image.

Hugs,Sylvia x

cotnob said...

A beautiful gift bag Donna, such a sweet image and pretty colours.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous bag, lovely colours. Hope the craft fair went well x

catherine said...

Fabulous gift bag Donna and perfect for giving a gift in. So glad the craft fairs are doing well
x catherine

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is a gorgeous little Christmas gift bag. Adore the yellow and lilac colouring and the bow is the perfect finishing touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...