My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday, 10 July 2015

Pink Gem Designs DT card - Lady Piggin' Gardening

Hi everyone, hope you are all happy and well.

I have a card to show you that I made using a very sweet image from Pink Gem Designs. I just love this lil' miss. She is one of an adorable set of piggies all as cute as each other. I used the pre coloured version as I just love her pink polka dot dungarees.



Papers are old ones, not sure of the make.
Die'sire Cameo Frame
Martha Stewart & Woodware punches
Butterflies cut on Cameo
Ribbon, flowers & gems from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a really great day.



15 comments:

  1. Absolutely delightful :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely SWEET!!!! Love the image and pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Donna, I love the image and stunning detailing.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Donna, a real sweetie of a card...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun image Donna, a really pretty card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dot theme running through with the backing papers, dungarees and flowers. A really fabulous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute piggy and lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colour combo and sweet image xx
    Have a good weekend.
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Donna, such a cute card, love that image and very pretty design. Hugs Jennifwr xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the cute piggy and all the embellishments. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Donna, this is a really wonderful card. I love the colours you have used in your card design, it looks beautiful.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is simply gorgeous sweetie, love the colours too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Donna , gorgeous card love the image and all the elements very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute, love the image.
    Hugs, Chantal S

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...