My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 4 July 2015

A Gem of a Challenge #148

Good Morning! Hope you are all ok and enjoying the lovely weather.

Today is my lovely Daughter's birthday. Happy Birthday Sam, hope you have a lovely day. We are all off to Yorkshire Wildlife Park as Sam LOVES giraffe's. We're all looking forward to it, I can't wait to see the polar bears.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge

Our theme this time is 
Red White & Blue

The prize as always is 

2 Individual Digi images
(NO SETS, PERSONALISED WATERMARK'S OR SENTIMENT SETS) 
of the winners choice from PINKGEM DESIGNS.....

I've made this for Bradley to give to his teacher when school breaks up. 



I used: School Boy Andy (pre coloured version)
Papers & sentiment from LOTV
Woodware corner punch
Scrim, ribbon & buttons from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day.





12 comments:

tilly said...

love this super boys card and the layout
Tilly

julie_woolston said...

Aww Donna this is absolutely gorgeous, he's so cute.
Happy birthday to Sam I hope you all have an amazing day.
Hugs Julie xxxx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Donna, such a wonderful design.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and fabulous detailing.
Happy Birthday to your daughter. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Sue xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely thank you card for the teacher of your Bradley!

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A brilliant card for a teacher at the end of term Donna, lovely design and embellishments too.
Lorraine

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Donna… such a cute image and I love the scrummy papers and embellies! :-))
Hope you have a great time at the wildlife park! :-)
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card red, white and blue is a classic combination. I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, love the card and the embellishments are fab. Hope Sam had a lovely birthday and you all had a smashing day out. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sue said...

Donna, this is a great card. I love red, white and blue, it is one of my favourite card colour combinations, and I love this card! Great image and layout...
Sue...xxx

Jackie said...

Another delightful image and card Donna :O)
Jackie xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty
have a nice day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...