My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 28 May 2015

Crafters Companion International Inspiration DT creation

Good morning, hope you are all having a lovely week. It is going so quickly, before we know it the holiday will be over and it will be back to school & work.

I have my CCII DT make to sure you all. I decided to make a little gift bag to put in a little knitting set that I got from one of the pound shops. The little knitting needles are so cute, they are actually made of wood. This little set reminds me of being a small girl sat with my lovely Nan, while she showed me how to knit & crochet.


Bag cut on Cameo
Spellbinders dies
Paper from scrap box
Ribbon, flowers, buttons & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your visits.
Hope you have a great day whatever you're doing.






22 comments:

  1. Love it Donna, so cute. Fab image and colouring . Those knitting needles are super . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and adorable and a lovely gift too. You have some brilliant and very creative ideas.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,such a lovely image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna this is a fabulous idea a gorgeous gift .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea, lovely sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this is just sooo cute, I can relate to the knitting with your Nan:) xx
    Hugs,
    Marjorie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous gift bag, love the tiny knitting needles :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous gift bag Donna, such a brilliant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This design is gorgeous. love these wonderful colours and the image is a real cutie.xx

    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you bag tricot!! I love make tricot and crochet!!Love all!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute image and beautiful gift bag!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally adorable!!!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Donna this is amazing the gift bag is gorgeous I love the image you have used. It would make a lovely gift. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous little gift bag Donna and such a great idea.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so sweet, what a great idea.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so gorgeous donna.fabulous sweet image and design and i love your pretty details ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Donna what a pretty gift bag! I love the sweet image you have used!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is perfect Donna, what a lovely idea :o)
    I'm off to the pound shop!

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous little gift bag Donna such a pretty image a wonderful project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...