My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 17 April 2015

Steampunk Pig - Pink Gem Designs DT card

Good morning, hope you are all ok and having a good week.

I have my Pink Gem Designs make to share with you all.

I have used a verrrrrry cute lil' pig for this one, he is fab for both male and female cards.


I used : Steampunk Pig pre-coloured image
Crafters Companion paper pad
LOTV sentiment
Spellbinders & Marianne Designs dies
Cardbase cut on Cameo
Craftwork Cards candi

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a really great day.





13 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous Donna love the image and fab embellishments.
Hugs Julie xxx

Squirrel x said...

Totally gorgeous, the colours, the image, your design, everything, brilliant. Hugs xx

Jane Savage said...

Aww what a sweet little pig, love his hat! Gorgeous card, Donna, with great detail!
Have a lovely weekend! xxx

Tracy said...

He is brilliant, totally love him ! the whole card is brilliant and i love all the dies xxx

Doreen said...

Love the design and gorgeous details.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

ADORABLY GORGEOUS...LOVE steampunk but adore this little punk..xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Gideoni said...

Hi Donna!! Adorable steampunk!! Cute!!

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Donna, great design and he certainly is cute.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, I love this steampunk pig, really made me smile he is so cute. I love your card shape and fab embellishments Hugs Jennifer xx

Sue said...

Donna, this is a lovely card, fab image and your design is gorgeous...
Sue...xxx

gail said...

Love your shaped card, great fun image. Gail xx

Janette said...

Trying to catch up with everyone...
This is so darn cute, makes me smile..xx

Bad Kitty said...

great card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...