My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 30 April 2015

Moonbeam Meadow Cuties - Crafters Companion DT card

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok and having a good week. It's turned a bit nippy here over the last few days. We've had to put the heating on brrrr!

I have my Crafters Companion International Inspiration DT card to show you all. This is also a card that I was asked to make for someone who works with my Husband Wayne. He wanted a bit bigger card than I usually make (it's 8in square) and his & his wife's name on the front. I'm pleased to say that he was chuffed to bits with it.


Craftwork Cards papers
Spellbinders dies
Butterflies cut on Cameo
Sentiments made on PC
Scrim, ribbon, flowers, doily & gems from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I'll be back later for a catch up.




17 comments:

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna, so adorable!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, Beautiful card, I love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Not surprised he was happy with it, Stunning. Hugs Jennifer xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous design and delightful colours!! Great work! This is so much sweet and also this husband ...!! :D

Sue said...

Donna, this is beautiful, I love that image...you hve made such a pretty detailed card, I am not surprised your customer was chuffed with it...xxx
Sue

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna, love the embellishments and cute image.

gail said...

Donna this is such a cute card, those mice are so adorable, love the papers to. Gail xx

Sue said...

This is stunning Donna, I love the sweet image and all your detailing is so beautiful.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, such a wonderful design with so many lovely details.
Pauline
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This looks wonderful, I can see why he was over the moon with it A stunning card :-)
Hugs Kelly

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card. I'm sure he was more than chuffed with this beauty. I love all the details you have included and the cute image too.
Lorraine

catherine said...

A beautiful pretty card Donna and loving all those colours and embellishments
x catherine

Jackie said...

Such a sweet image and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna lovely sweet image and embellies.
Hugs Julie xxx

Kat W said...

Oh, it's so romantic and the large size gives you lots of space to add pretty details - the butterflies are gorgeous :-)
No wonder the chap was delighted with it!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Kerri said...

Beautiful card!!

Pauline said...

Gorgeous! Beautiful card, love the image and the layers are fab!

Bad Kitty said...

Beautiful card
very cute image

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...