My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 30 January 2015

Smile Everyday - Crafters Companion Inspirational DT card

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well and had a good week.

Well, I had my operation on Wednesday, all went really well. The nurses & doctors really looked after me, they all work so hard, I must admit though after being there all day, I was relieved to get home. I feel lots better today, my lovely Hubby Wayne, took care of me yesterday, he is a love,

Anyhoo! here's my Crafters Companion DT card, coloured once again with the amazing Spectrum Aquas


I used: Mulberry Wood Smile Everyday stamp set
Spectrum Aquas - Moss, olive, Yellow, Desert, Peacock Blue, Spice, Gold, Topaz & Boulder
Marianne Designs & Free Magazine dies
Woodware punches
Ribbon from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it.
Hope you all have a lovely day, I'll be back later for a catch up.






3 comments:

gail said...

Lovely cute card. Great colouring. Gail xx

Juls said...

This is just beautiful, love all your details :-) xx

scrappymo! said...

This is so very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...