My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 10 January 2015

CHA World Launch - Spectrum Aquas

Good Morning, hope you are all happy & well and have a lovely weekend ahead.

I've had a lovely lie in this morning and me & hubby are having a lazy morning in our pj's watching the telly.

I have something very exciting to share with you all.

Crafters Companion are doing a World launch at CHA this weekend of their brand new Spectrum Aqua's.

OMG! they are AMAZING!

I was very lucky to be sent the full set of pens, 4 sets of 12 - Essentials, Nature, Floral & Primary.

As you all know I'm a alcohol marker girl, so I did wonder how I would do with watercolour pens. I was amazed how easy to use they are and also how many different ways there are to use them. I have tried a couple - pallete blending/ colouring & also direct to paper. Also the range of colours are gorgeous.

Make sure you tune in to Create & Craft tomorrow to see our lovely Leann at 3pm.

So here are a couple of cards I made.


I used : Rachelle Anne Miller Precious stamp set
Spectrum Aqua colours - peach, spice, terracotta, topaz, fawn, dessert, rose pink, bud green blossom & teal.
Crate Paper papers 
Spellbinders dies
Butterflies cut on Cameo
Ribbon, flowers & pearls from stash


I used : a freebie magazine stamp set
Spectrum Aquas - kingfisher, topaz, dessert, boulder, moss
A Stitch in Time embossing folder
Kanban papers
Scrim & Candi from stash

Thank You so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate it.
Hope you all have a really lovely day.




16 comments:

Tracy said...

Donna these are stunning !!! The pens are fantastic aren't they ? I was amazed by the depth you could achieve with them xxx

Pam Leng said...

Wow Donna these are beautiful must watch the shows for the new pens xxx

Laine said...

These are so stunning Donna. I love them.
Laine
xx

cotnob said...

Wow! Fabulous cards Donna, your colouring is amazing.
Pauline
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh Donna., these cards are amazing, you are very lucky to be on the crafters companion DT,

Look forward to seeing more of your fab colouring with the new pens

Hugs Kelly

Jane said...

Ooh these look like fun & your cards are fantastic Donna
Jane xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Both the cards are beautiful, Donna, but I really LOVE the first one, with these cute animals (squiirels or bunnies... I don't understand, but I love them!). Love it's colours and the pretty design. The ribbon with charm and the sentiment are gorgous!!

Sue said...

Such gorgeous cards Donna I love the designs and your colouring of the sweet image is stunning.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Sue xx

Gideoni said...

Hello, Donna, loved your cards and these pens should be the maximum !! Take this opportunity to wish you a great year! Hugs

Lorraine said...

Fabulous cards Donna, and your colouring looks brilliant. Love the images and all the pretty details too.
Lorraine x

Betka said...

Happy New Year Donna!
Wonderfull cards and perfect colouring (and cute image)....as always ;)
Hope you are well. (:Betka:)

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Wow Donna, fabulous cards! hugs, Helena

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Donna these are both absolutely gorgeous I especially am loving that sweet Bunny one, the colours and designs are fabulous, I must have a look at the new Aqua pens they sound great and if your colouring is anything to go by they are a must, brilliant makes,
hugs
lorraine x

Joey said...

I adore how you have coloured these up hun, amazing makes! Jo x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I didn't need to know about this! ;) Fab samples, the colours look lovely and vibrant x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh your colouring with the new pens is incredible! Two gorgeous cards, I love the beautiful flowers and colours on the bunny card!
Rebecca.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...