My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Snowballs

Good Morning! Hope you are all happy & well.

I'm sooooo glad it's the weekend after another super busy week at work, I'm ready for it. I have a fab one planned too. Hubby at work today, so after doing all the h*******k yesterday, I have a day to myself, ooh! I wonder what I might get up to hehe! Then tomorrow, me & hubby are off to York for the day with our lovely friends, can't wait. :o)

It's Super Saturday over at Little Miss Muffet  and the DT are showcasing the most adorable stamp.

I've used it to make a card for my gorgeous Grandson Bradley.


I used: Swings & Slides Snowballs from LMM
Stars border & stars from the Silhouette store
Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Spellbinders dies
Sticles & Frantage
LOTV sentiment tags
Jute, ribbon & button from stash

Hope you will pop over to LMM where you can get Snowballs for a very special price & also a freebie image too.

There is a  fabulous sale over in the store at the moment.  Click on the link below! 



Rightyoh! I'm off to play in my craftroom, hope you have a lovely day.







19 comments:

  1. Carinissimo questo timbro bella card
    Ti auguro un buon fine settimana
    Ciao da Ale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the design and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're gonna have a lovely weekend, I sure hope you do. This is such a brilliant boy card and I know Bradley is gonna love it, I do! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image, fab layout and colours. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Donna. I LOVE the cute image, wonderful colouring and such gorgeous detailing. The way you have added Bradley's name is such a nice touch.
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, loving the little tags! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card, great image and layout and love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning donna.fabulous male image and i love the frantage and gorgeous design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

    have a lovely weekend...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Donna. This is fantastic.
    The frontage looks fab and the layout is amazing
    Have a great day tomorrow
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love that colour combo - great card Donna
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous hun! Love the colours, and your fab design and colouring. Hope you're having a lovely weekend :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, beautifully coloured. Have a wonderful day in York :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card. Love the red, it just pops! Love the silvered edges too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaw, this is so cute! Love your layout and embellies too, I'm sure Bradley will love it :-) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful creation Donna! Love the kraft colors and your darling tags under your bow! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card Donna. I know Bradley will love it.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Waaay toooo cute Donna! Love these colours together and the little ribbon bow and button are soooo sweet :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want a red hat JUST like his! So cute!
    I love that brown paper you've used in the background too.
    Gorgeous details, as always! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...