My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 4 November 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas - Without Words

Hello all, hope you had a great weekend.

We have another challenge for you over at Without Words

This month, which is NOVEMBER, our challenge is
GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

We are looking forward to seeing what you make of this one and viewing your fabulous creations.  Please remember to follow our CAS definition and the theme of this months challenge for your entry to be a valid one.


Our sponsor for this month, is BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS  who is offering a £10 store voucher.


gif maker

Here's my card....


I used: Digistampboutique image
Spectrum Noirs
Spellbinders dies
Card Candi

Hope you will join us for this one and make sure you pop over and check out my super talented teamies creations.

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you have a great afternoon.





20 comments:

Doreen said...

Gorgeous lovely card Donna,love the image.xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable card Donna - I must get cracking on more Christmas cards, Jo x

Unknown said...

Your penguin is adorable Donna! He'd be invited at anyone's Christmas table, that's for sure! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Carole said...

Another gorgeous creation Donna
Hugs
Carole xXx

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.i love the fab papers with the kraft and your penguin is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

A little cutie Donna and I love the layout too. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Awwww I love that cute image. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
hugs Sue xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Donna
Fabulous card.... Sweet image....
Hugs Sylviexx

Lou Mac said...

Awhhhh man!! How cute?!
I bought the set of these guys - I gotta get them coloured up SOON!!
This was definitely the inspiration I needed.
xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely Christmas card. The stamp is so sweet.

Hugs, AStrid.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I do love a penguin and what a cutie this is, gorgeous card

Wishcraft said...

Love this penguin and your colouring is fab hun, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie said...

Very cute penguin and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Patricia said...

Great card using super cute image, love it.

Patricia xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Donna, lovely sweet image and beautiful papers.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jane said...

Hello Donna, oh my that is one adorable penguin.
Hugs
Jane

Juls said...

Sweet card, hugs Juls x

mags said...

A gorgeous christmas card Donna and such a cute image.
Mags
x

*Vicki* said...

AW!! I just love this adorable penguin!!! Stunning card! :)

Craftdee said...

Love this! Such a sweet little penguin and fab paper and embellie choices :-) Donna xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...