My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday, 4 November 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas - Without Words

Hello all, hope you had a great weekend.

We have another challenge for you over at Without Words

This month, which is NOVEMBER, our challenge is
GETTING READY FOR CHRISTMAS

We are looking forward to seeing what you make of this one and viewing your fabulous creations.  Please remember to follow our CAS definition and the theme of this months challenge for your entry to be a valid one.


Our sponsor for this month, is BUNNY ZOE'S CRAFTS  who is offering a £10 store voucher.


gif maker

Here's my card....


I used: Digistampboutique image
Spectrum Noirs
Spellbinders dies
Card Candi

Hope you will join us for this one and make sure you pop over and check out my super talented teamies creations.

Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you have a great afternoon.





21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lovely card Donna,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Donna - I must get cracking on more Christmas cards, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your penguin is adorable Donna! He'd be invited at anyone's Christmas table, that's for sure! Hugs, Ira xox
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation Donna
    Hugs
    Carole xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous donna.i love the fab papers with the kraft and your penguin is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A little cutie Donna and I love the layout too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww I love that cute image. Beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Donna
    Fabulous card.... Sweet image....
    Hugs Sylviexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awhhhh man!! How cute?!
    I bought the set of these guys - I gotta get them coloured up SOON!!
    This was definitely the inspiration I needed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Christmas card. The stamp is so sweet.

    Hugs, AStrid.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love a penguin and what a cutie this is, gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this penguin and your colouring is fab hun, gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute penguin and a lovely card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card using super cute image, love it.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Donna, lovely sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love the colours, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Donna, oh my that is one adorable penguin.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  18. A gorgeous christmas card Donna and such a cute image.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. AW!! I just love this adorable penguin!!! Stunning card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this! Such a sweet little penguin and fab paper and embellie choices :-) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...