My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday, 11 July 2013

Barkley Sneak Peek

Hello, hope you are all having a lovely day. I have another sneak peek to show you made using the upcoming pick of the week from Crafters Companion This time from the Xmas CD.


The image, border & papers are all printed for the CD and the sentiment is from one of the gorgeous stamp sets.
I also used a Memory Box die and some dewdrops from my stash.

I just know you will all love love love  the adorable Barkley collection, tune in to Create & Craft tomorrow to get your mitts on it.

Have a great afternoon, I'm off to catch up with some orders and after tea I'm all set for a HUGE catch ups of your lovely blogs.


16 comments:

  1. Adorable Donna he's so cute love it

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is just so gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous donna.really adorable image and I love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Donna. Love that sentiment
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such cute images, fab card. Hope you will enter my little candy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a cute image! Fab design and colours too, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo cute. Have already set my TV to record C&C tomorrow!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Donna. I love the cute image and beautiful colours
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Donna! Colours go so perfectly!
    Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Donna just love Barkley.

    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Donna, The image is so beautiful...Will look out for this one... Love the colours & papers too... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful card, love it!
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute Donna. I will miss making these cards. Such sweet images. Looking forward to seeing everyones creations on C & C. Have a great evening.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really sweet, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely, fun and bright Christmas card Donna, love those fine diecuts! Hugs, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...