My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 2 November 2019

LOTV - Giant Cake

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all ok and enjoying the weekend.

I have a card to show you that I made using one of the very cute Jack, Patch & Puss digi images from LOTV.

This cute image is called Giant Cake. I just adore this adorable little pair, they are so much fun to colour.


I also used : Promarkers, SN pens & pencils
Block Sentiments from LOTV
Nicole Silhouette & Nellie Snellen dies


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely evening.



2 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique compared to other people I've read stuff from.

Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this
site.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...