My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 25 November 2019

LOTV - Cosy Penguin

Good evening lovely bloggers, hope you are all happy & well.

It's turned quite cold here and it has been a very grey and drizzly day all day. The best thing to do on days like this, is to stay snuggled up indoors and partake in a spot of colouring.

I'm sharing my LOTV DT card with you all today made using an adorable image from LOTV

This adorable little penguin looks all snuggly warm with his new scarf on doesn't he?




I used: Cosy Penguin from LOTV
Magnolia Doo Hickey, Spellbinders & Memory Box dies
SN pens & pencils

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely evening




1 comment:

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Donna, a sweet image and lovely colours - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...