My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 13 June 2019

LOTV - Sweet Dreams

Hi lovely bloggers, hope you are all happy & well. I'm sure, like me you're fed up with all the rain, I can't wait for some sunny weather.

I have been busy printing off lots of the gorgeous Simply Print images that are available over at LOTV DigiShop

This little cutie is called Sweet Dreams Pink and is just perfect for baby cards & gifts.


Make sure you pop over to the digi shop where you will find lots of adorable simply print images, lots more to be added very soon.

Hope you all have a really lovely evening.



3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh, how sweet and cute!!! LOVE this image and your lovely design!! Your card makes me smile!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and so pink, lovely card

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a sweet image and pretty pinks.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...