My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 24 June 2019

International Fairy Day - LOTV brand new fairies

Hi lovely bloggers hope you are all happy & well.

It's International Fairy Day today, so to celebrate LOTV have some brand new fairy digi images & simply prints. 

Also there is a whopping 50% off in both of the shops until Friday.

I have a card to share with you made using one of the new fairy digis. She is available HERE.

Isn't she a cutie?


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really do appreciate you popping in.

Hope you have a lovely evening.





4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours and layout

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card and beautiful colouring!

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Donna, such a sweet fairy and lovely papers - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pop's Cards said...

So pretty I love the colours and your layout too hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...