My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 13 May 2016

The Hobby House - Cute Caravan

Hi folks, hope you are all ok and have a lovely weekend ahead.

I recently paid a visit to The Hobby House and bought a few goodies including some of the gorgeous art books. So I have been happily colouring some of the adorable images in. The caravan I used on my card today is from the Days of Summer pad.




I used : Days of Summer art book
Promarkers & Prisma's
LOTV sentiment & papers
Tattered Lace dies
MS & Woodware punches
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a great afternoon.


5 comments:

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Donna, such a beautifully coloured image and fabulous design - a super card.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful scene and love the design!

tilly said...

a super card, love the little heart die and the flowers
Tilly

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the caravan and it has been coloured so beautifully. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So lucky to visit there, gorgeous colouds, fab card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...