My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 14 May 2016

LOTV Facebook Challenge Inspiration

Hi, I'm back with my second card for today.

We've been for a run to Matlock, had a look round the shops, a pub lunch and some lovely sun. I think the fresh air has made me tired though, probably something to do with Ely getting me up so early.

Have you entered the LOTV Facebook Challenge yet? There is still time if not and you won't want to miss out on the amazing prizes up for grabs.

Our lovely Jen has designed a fab sketch to follow and I really loved working with it as I'm sure you will too.




I used : Baby with teddy from LOTV
Spectrum Noir pens & pencils
Tattered Lace  & Spellbinders dies
Papers from scrap box

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all enjoy the rest of the afternoon.




8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the cute stamp and a fab take on the sketch
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Fabulous card and love the CAS design. Adorable image and beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Donna.
Hugs
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Donna, an adorable image and pretty pinks.
Pauline
x

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Love the colours and your beautiful colouring. Impressed you ran to Matlock - well done, Jo x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Such a cutie!! Very clean and supersweet card, love it!

A Casa di Ale said...

Adoro l'immagine che hai scelto...hai saputo valorizzarla benissimo.
Ti auguro una buona giornata
Ciao a

julie_woolston said...

Totally adorable Donna, beautiful design.
Sounds like you had a lovely day.
Hugs Julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...