My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 5 August 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp #118 Mari's Sketch

Good Afternoon folks, hope you are all ok and enjoying the weekend. I've been through the house like a tornado this morning, even done the ironing and cleaned the oven. So now I think I deserve a little, nah! BIG play in the craftroom.

We have another sketch for you to play with over at Sunday Sketch & Stamp designed by our lovely Mari.


This weeks lucky winner will receive a lovely prize from Sassy Studio Design's




I used: Crafters Companion Humphrey's Corner image
First Edition paper pad
Spectrum Noir's & Prisma's
MS Butterfly punch from MCH
Viva decor pearl pen in Ice White from MCH
Hexagons cut on my Slice
Craftwork card Sentiment
Ribbon & flower from stash

Hope you join in this week, looking forward to seeing what you create.
Have a lovely afternoon, whatever you're upto.
I'm off to play but I'll be back later for a catch up.


20 comments:

Faye said...

Donna, I love how you've used the paper to emphasise the cute image. Very gorgeous. xx

Betka said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna :o), adorable image and love the colours too.
Hope you have lovely weekend. (:Betka:)

Doreen said...

Love this Donna,what a super cute image...fab papers.xxx

Sue said...

Such a pretty card Donna. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a good Sunday, I'm sure you will now you have finished your housework!
Hugs Sue

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Donna - such a sweet image!

Helen x

Pauline said...

What a fab sketch, love this sweet image and pretty papers, gorgeous colouring too.

Sue B said...

Aww this is So sweet Donna! and your colouring is beautiful… Love the pretty paper and pearl details.. it's a really scrummy card!
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Claire said...

Adorable Donna. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

What a darling Miss Elly Phant she is Donna and you've made her even prettier with those fine colours. Totally adorable! Even called my husband to show him your card, he loves elephants and he most certainly did yours ;-) Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Ooo, what a pretty little card Donna, I love that image with all the pearls on it. Did I hear you say you cleaned the oven? I reckon you deserve a whole week in the craft room!
Sally x

Crafty Loops said...

Awww what a wee cutie, this card is beautiful Donna. Lee x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww soooooo cute! Just adore this little elephant, love all the little pearls and such pretty colours and colouring too :)
Kelly.x

mags said...

Lovely card Donna and that image is such a cutie.
Mags
x

coops said...

aw so cute donna.the image is too cute and i love your pretty paper :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

WOWWWW...so sweet card:) I like the papers have in the corner floral fantasy:) the image is so tender,so adorable:)
Big hug sweety,
Sonia

Marjorie said...

Awh! Such a sweet image...lovely papers too hun:)
Have a lovely week..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Jackie said...

This is so gorgeous and what a cute image :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Donna and so cute.
luv
Debby

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna,
Ooh she is such a cutie - love her wings! Coloured beautifully as always - and those papers are delish. You did well getting your ironing and cleaning the over done yesterday, I still have my ironing pile:(( Have a great Monday hun, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

maxine said...

This is beautiful Donna I love the image x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...