My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Monday 6 August 2012

My Crafty Heart DT card

2nd post of the day.... please scroll down for my Little Claire Designs new Xmas stamps cards.

Hi again, I have a card to show you made using a very sweet image. I just adore this little pair. I can't decide if she's trying to give her lil' buddy a kiss or trying to throttle him.


I used: Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp - Hugs
Basic Grey Hello Luscious paper pad
Marianne Designs Anja Leaves 2 die
Whiff of Joy Heart Banner die
Prima Miss Godivas flowers in Mermaid
Meiflower beaded pearl heart in Jade Green
MCH Resin Flowers in Ocean Breeze
Viva Decor Pearl pen in Ice White

All the above scrummy stash is available from My Crafty Heart & OMG! I have just seen that Teresa has now got in stock some delicious new Prima Summer Collection 2012 paper pads & MME Christmas 2012 collection paper pads & matching buttons. Ooh! I'm off for another look. :o)

I also used: Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's 
Spellbinders dies
I'm off to check out some of your lovely blogs whilst watching Revenge & The Walking Dead. I LOVE the telly on a Monday.

Enjoy your evening!


20 comments:

Sonia said...

Very cute image for a wonderful card Donna:) You used a fabulous papers and lovely bunner:)
Big hug,
Sonia

mags said...

Oh, what a super cute card. The image is adorable and lovely papers.
I love Revenge and Walking Dead too. Great TV.
Mags
x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as ever Donna...and Mmmm loving those new pads too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Donna,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, that image is adorable and I love the colours and all the detailing. I especially love that heart banner.

Hugs Sue

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna, Aw! A fabby card hun! LOVE it - and you have done me proud:) You did make me laugh when you said she looked like she might be throttling him! Love all the elements...and thankyou so much hun, I hadn't let you know about the new pads yet, I ran out of time earlier :( they do look delish...Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

catherine said...

Fantastic card Donna and I love that image. I would say both depending on what moods she is in(LOL)
x catherine

Little K Smith said...

Oh this is just gorgeous Donna, I adore these images and it looks like she has a mischievious look on her face to me ;D The colours n papers are so lush and I love the pretty flowers too :)
Kelly.x

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the little sweeties and so beautifully coloured too :)

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Pauline said...

What an adorable card Donna, I love the sweet image, so vintage! Fab layering and papers too, your layouts are always so interesting.

Ladock girl said...

I've just found your blog Donna and become your newest follower. Your cards are lovely, and I will certainly be popping by again to take a look. Linda xxx

Claire said...

This is so sweet hun. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

oh so gorgeous donna.adorable sweet image and your papers and design are fantastic :D

xx coops xx

sharon said...

Gorgeous colour choices Donna xx

Teresa said...

Brilliant card Donna great little image. xx

Exclusively by Mel said...

Brilliant! love the image, so funny!!
I hope it's not the later heee.heee.
Great design, wonderful card!
Love,melly. xxx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh so gorgeous hun! Lovely colours and details, great image - it does look a bit like she's throttling him though doesn't it lol! :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! I'm all with you Donna, she might throttle him a bit indeed ;-) The choice of papers is fabulous and I love your quote! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Sue B said...

LOL - Oh you made me really chuckle about the kiss/throttle!! mind you, I can remember a few first kisses where it was very hard to tell the difference!! ROFL…
Anyway, your card is gorgeous hun! Love the scrummy papers.. the colours are so beautiful… and the flowers and embellies are just perfect! it's a fab card!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Love it..love it..love it!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...